Access, browsing and use of the website https://romocean.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) implies knowledge and acceptance of the provisions of this Legal Disclaimer, the terms of which are as equally as valid and effective as any written, signed contract.
Compliance with and observance of the provisions of this Legal Disclaimer shall be enforceable with regard to any person accessing, browsing or using the Website. If you do not agree to the terms set out in this document, do not access, browse or use any page on the Website.
By using the Website, you undertake to use the services and contents in accordance with current legislation and this Legal Disclaimer, and you recognise and accept that the use of the contents and/or services offered by ROMOCEAN S.L. is at your sole risk and/or responsibility.
1. COMPANY DETAILS
Owner: ROMOCEAN S.L. (hereinafter “ROMOCEAN”).
Registered office: JOSE AGUIRRE Nº 40 DE VALENCIA (46011)
VAT No.: B98890841
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This Legal Disclaimer governs access to, browsing and use of the Website. The use of certain services offered on the Website shall also be governed by the specific conditions laid down in each case, which shall be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
The provision of the Website service is limited to the time at which the user is connected to the Website or to any of the services that are provided through it.
ROMOCEAN reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without the need for prior notice, any modification or update of the contents, of the present Legal Disclaimer and, in general, of any elements included in the design and set-up of its Website.
3. WEBSITE SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The Website includes information for the general public about the history and characteristics of the ROMEU GROUP, as well as the services it offers.
ROMOCEAN reserves the right to decide at all times the contents that are shown to the user and can delete them and add new ones at any time. Any changes made shall be published prominently on the Website, indicating the date of the last update at the bottom of the document. If you continue to make use of the services provided on the Website, once the Legal Disclaimer has been updated, you will be understood to have accepted these modifications.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
ROMOCEAN is the owner or has the corresponding licences, as the case may be, of the rights of exploitation of the Website’s intellectual and industrial property, as well as the intellectual and industrial property rights over the information, materials and contents contained in it, including source code, designs, navigation structure, images, graphics, music, sound, photographs, videos and texts written in any language, also including programming code.
In no case shall it be understood that user access, browsing and use of the Website implies a waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of any intellectual or industrial property rights by ROMOCEAN.
No part of the Website may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of ROMOCEAN. It is strictly forbidden to upload or republish the content of the Website on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or to include the information in databases or compilation databases. Any other use of the Website contents is also strictly prohibited, with the sole exception of domestic use.
All trademarks, brands, logos and anagrams shown on the Website are the property of ROMOCEAN, or of third-party companies. Access to the Website does not grant the user any rights over them. It is strictly forbidden to use any element on the Website that is subject to protection in accordance with the current intellectual and industrial property legislation, without prior consent. More specifically, the use of trademarks, brand names, business signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive mark belonging to ROMOCEAN is also strictly forbidden.
Any unauthorised use of the information contained in the Website, its resale, as well as any type of damage to the intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to ROMOCEAN, will give rise to the corresponding legal liabilities.
5.1. LINKS FROM OTHER SITES TO THE WEBSITE
Any user who wishes to insert links from their own site to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below, notwithstanding the fact that failure to comply shall not prevent the user from incurring in any legal liabilities.
1) The link may link to any page on the https://romocean.com/ Website but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it shall be strictly forbidden to create frames in which to place the Website, enable the contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the Website itself or display them together with content that is not part of the Website, when (I) this causes, or may cause, error, confusion or deceit among users as to the true origin of the service or contents; (II) this involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) this serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of ROMOCEAN or (IV) in any other way that is prohibited by current legislation.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements may be made from the site that inserts the link about ROMOCEAN, its employees or about the activities that it carries out.
4) In no case whatsoever may it be expressed on the site the link has been inserted on that ROMOCEAN has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender in any other way.
5) The use of any name, image or combination of name and image or any other distinctive mark belonging to ROMOCEAN on the sender’s website is prohibited, except in the cases permitted by the law or expressly authorised by ROMOCEAN, and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the website is permitted, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The website that inserts the link must comply strictly with the Law and may under no circumstances provide or link to its own content or that of third parties anything that (i) is unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and decency (pornographic, violent, racist, etc. ); (ii) induces or could induce in the user the false conception that ROMOCEAN subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the lawful or unlawful ideas, statements or expressions of the sender; (iii) is inappropriate, irrelevant or incompatible with the activity of ROMOCEAN, in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the sender’s website.
Moreover, ROMOCEAN reserves the right to prohibit links to its Website and to request their removal when they do not comply with the conditions detailed in this section.
5.2. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LOCATED ON THE WEBSITE
ROMOCEAN shall not be liable for the contents, products or services that may be directly or indirectly displayed by means of electronic links through the Website. Should a user consider that there is a linked site with unlawful or inappropriate content, they should notify ROMOCEAN immediately.
The links do not imply the existence of a relationship between ROMOCEAN and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they provide access, nor do they represent the recommendation, promotion or identification of ROMOCEAN with the statements, contents or services provided through them. ROMOCEAN reserves the right to withdraw the links that appear on the Website unilaterally and at any time.
ROMOCEAN does not have full knowledge of the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, shall not be liable for any potential damage derived from their unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error or uselessness, nor for any other damage not directly attributable to ROMOCEAN.
6. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The access or use of the Website for unlawful or unauthorised purposes, with or without an economic interest is strictly prohibited and, therefore, any consequences shall be the sole responsibility of the user. More specifically, by way of example but not limited to, it is forbidden to:
1) Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its functionality or in the computer of a third party.
2) Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
3) Include or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information.
4) Send unsolicited or unauthorised advertising.
5) Use the Website to collect personal data from other users.
6) Register or communicate with ROMOCEAN through the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or carrying out any other action that could confuse other users about the identity of the origin of a message.
7) Access without authorisation to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any ROMOCEAN server or to the services offered through the Website, by means of piracy or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other unlawful means.
8) Breach, or attempt to breach, the Website’s security or authentication measures or those of any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the contents offered on the Website.
9) Carry out any action that disproportionately or unnecessarily overloads the infrastructure of the Website or the systems or networks of ROMOCEAN, as well as the systems and networks connected to the Website; and
10) Impede the normal development of an event, competition, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, unlawfully or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of the aforementioned events, manipulating their results and/or using fraudulent methods of participation, by means of any procedure, and/or through any practice that breaches or infringes this Legal Disclaimer in any way.
User non-compliance with any of these conditions of use could lead ROMOCEAN to take the appropriate measures in accordance with the law and in the exercise of its rights and obligations. ROMOCEAN may prevent access to the Website or the possibility of participating in the areas provided in it to the users that do not comply with these conditions, without any compensation for the damage caused.
7. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
ROMOCEAN cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness, up-to-datedness or truthfulness of absolutely all the information and/or services on the Website.
Consequently, ROMOCEAN does not guarantee and shall not be held responsible for (i) the truthfulness and continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in its contents; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that hosts it; (iv) any damage caused to the computer equipment of users or third parties during the provision of the Website service; (v) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impossibility of breaching the security measures adopted therein; (vi) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website; (vii) damages of any kind suffered by the user as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during the provision of the same or beforehand, and (viii) the damages caused, to oneself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that ROMOCEAN establishes in relation to the Website or through the violation of its security systems.
Nevertheless, ROMOCEAN states that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its means and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and to reduce to a minimum any technical system errors in terms of the content published on the Website.
ROMOCEAN shall not be liable for the truthfulness, integrity or updating of the information that may be published on the Website from external sources (external news, reports from external professionals, etc.).
If the user becomes aware of the publication of any inaccurate, outdated or false information or of the existence of any unlawful or illegal content or that could imply an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, of the applicable regulations on personal data protection and/or of any other right, they must immediately notify ROMOCEAN so that it can proceed to take the appropriate measures.
However, user access to some of the services or to certain content, does require them to provide certain personal data.
9. CLAUSE NULLITY AND INVALIDITY
If any clause included in this Legal Disclaimer is declared totally or partially null and void, this shall only affect the provision or the part of it that is null or void. In all other aspects, this Legal Disclaimer shall remain in force, and the aforementioned provision shall be deemed totally or partially not to have been included.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The provisions of this Legal Disclaimer are governed by Spanish law. The parties expressly submit to the courts and tribunals of Valencia for the resolution of conflicts, waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.
Should you have any complaints regarding the use of our services, you can contact us via the e-mail address or by post to the address indicated above. ROMOCEAN undertakes to seek an amicable solution at all times in the event of any conflict.
Last updated: 20 October 2020.